Makeup/Skincare
Makeup/Skincare
Sara Marsetti
Style > Beauty

Product Review: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil and Skin Clearing Facial Wash

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

With acne prone skin, I have tried many different acne treatments and face washes in the hopes they would be helpful for my skin. In many instances I have been unlucky and the products have not agreed with my skin, leaving me confused and frustrated. A few months ago, I decided to purchase a sample size of The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil and Face Wash and after a few days I started seeing a positive change in my skin. The face wash is gentle but has tea tree oil in it and you can feel it working when it is on your skin. It is easy to wash off and doesn’t irritate the skin after its use. The tea tree oil is a natural remedy for helping to get rid of acne, and after putting it on open blemishes at night, the next morning they are almost completely gone. Overall, the two products have been staples in my skin care routine, and I have already repurchased both of them!                                                           

Images: 12

Sarah Donlan

Bentley '21

I am currently a senior at Bentley University, majoring in Accounting and minoring in CIS. My favorite articles to write are about makeup as well as productivity tips. 
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.