Primark Fall Fashion Haul

Now is the perfect time to go shopping for your fall wardrobe! Everyone is back at college—and there are lots of deals this time of year. This month, my suitemate and I decided to go check out what’s new at Primark. Here is what we got…

This oatmeal colored sweater is perfect for the start of fall. This cable knit pattern is a fall essential, and is sure to keep you warm during the cool fall months. We also bought a pair of blue distressed jeans—which we love because they’re a cute alternative to regular jeans. They are cropped—making them a staple piece for this transitional weather—and have colorful mini pom-poms on the bottom.

We paired this outfit with a brown leather purse and a simple pair of patterned sneakers. This outfit is super versatile, and you can always roll up the jeans if you want a simpler look without the pom-pom embellishments. We can’t wait to go back and see what else they have throughout the next couple of months!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.