Pinterest Picks of the Week: Her Campus Bentley Staff Edition!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Happy Monday, collegiettes, and welcome back to another week of my Pinterest Picks! This week is all about the Pinners from Her Campus Bentley. Get to know our girls through their Pinterest boards!

First up is Kathryn Burgner. My favorite of her boards a combination of someecards, memes and all things wine, creatively named “Wine Not” Check out her other boards—how cute are the ideas on “Cupcakes”?!

[pagebreak]

Next is Olivia LeClair. Her “Quotable Quotes” board is my go-to for inspirations and new artwork for my walls. I also can’t get enough of her “Favorite Fashions” board— I need that green raincoat!

[pagebreak]

Emily Hamlin is a pinner after my own heart with her “Crafts to Try” board. This board is filled with chevron, paint chips and adorable Mason jar gifts! I’ve also found myself procrastinating on her “Humorous” board—“Nailed it!” gets me every time!

[pagebreak]

Meredith Hohman has caused me to drool over breakfast with her “Tribute to Oatmeal” board that is filled with recipes I never could have imagined. How good does s’mores oatmeal sound? And how can you not fall in love with everyone on her “Hotness” board. Jennifer Lawrence and Luke Bryan pinned to the same place? Yes please.

[pagebreak]

Jessica Jacovino combined Pinterest’s best drink recipes into one place: “Delicate Drinks”. She pinned everything from chocolate covered strawberry shots to something called a “stoplight margarita”. Her “Dorm Décor” board has such cute decorating ideas. I think my roommates and I need monograms for our doors!

[pagebreak]

Annie Citarelli created a “Fairy-tale princess” board the features modern day twists on classic outfits, and the classiest of princesses, Audrey Hepburn. Annie also rocks a “Hair Obsessed” board that features some of her own hairstyle tutorials!

[pagebreak]

Daphne Spector is a new member to our HC team! I love her board “The Sweetest Thing in Life”—it’s dedicated to chocolate!

[pagebreak]

And then there is me—Stephanie Hazelton. If I had to choose, my “Genius Ideas” board would be my favorite. Some people think of the most amazing things! My board has everything from how to correctly cut a round cake to how to efficiently organize your pots and pans. I also love my “All in Good Fun” board which can always make me smile. 

I am a Bentley University senior majoring in Marketing with a LSM in Media, Arts and Society. I make gluten-free goodies all too frequently and my favorite place in the world is the top of a mountain with my skiis on. I have an addiction to chocolate, Alice in Wonderland and laughing with my roommates. 
Bentley University