With the weather starting to get warmer, I’ve been trying to spice up my wardrobe and graduate from just wearing a hoodie and leggings every day. I’m on the hunt to purchase some new items to refresh my personal style, and here’s what has made my list so far:
- Flared, light-wash jeans – So many of my friends have been wearing these lately and they make your legs look soooooo long!!!
- Cute bodysuits (especially square-neck ones).
- Fun-colored joggers – I’m thinking light pink or maybe an olive green.
- More crop tops – you can never have enough, I don’t need to elaborate on this.
- High-waisted, athletic style bikinis for summer – I want to be comfortable and feel confident in my own skin. I WILL be buying at least one in hot pink.
- High heels – I’ve been obsessed lately and I want ones that I can both dress up and dress down.
- Cute cocktail dresses – This is partially due to the fact that I have a few formal events to attend for my sorority, but I’ve been really interested in cocktail dresses from a fashion standpoint as well. I want a tight-fitting one with either a moderate V-neck or a square neckline.
- Spandex workout shorts – I’ve been hitting the gym a lot and I really want more pairs of comfortable, black spandex shorts that I can just throw on whenever I’m doing something active. Lululemon has really cute ones, but unfortunately they’re always sold out.
- Diamond stud earrings – This one’s a little out of the budget for the moment, but a girl can dream. :)