Must-Follow Bentley Twitters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

There’s so much information and different events you need to stay on top of to be an informed Bentley student. Since we all use social media for the majority of the day, why not stay up to date while doing your hourly Twitter check? Here are the Bentley Twitter accounts you should have on your news feed.

• @bentleyu

Well Bentley collegiettes, this Twitter is self-explanatory when it comes to why you should follow it! Stay up to date with EVERYTHING Bentley related. Whether it is a CEO coming to campus to make a presentation, a new ranking in the Princeton Review or praise for the success of a club event, @BentleyU will notify you of it all. Keep this account on your Twitter feed for sure!

• @HCBentley

Do you love our website and the articles that we post? Know exactly when we post them by following our Twitter!

[pagebreak]

• @bentleycareer

The Bentley University Undergraduate Career Services works hard throughout the year to put together events for students to explore internships options, get resume and interview help through workshops and get recruits to come on campus. Sometimes, it may be hard to keep straight when everything is happening, which is why @BentleyCareer is super important to follow. All that you need to know is right at your fingertips on your Twitter feed. Don’t forget to also follow your specific counselor for even more awesome updates!

Kristine Vidic – @BentleyCareer KV –Finance, Economics and Eco-Fi Majors

Alyssa Hammond – @BentleyCareerAH – Marketing, Management, IDCC, Media Culture Majors

Janet Ehl – @BentleyCareerKV – Computer Information Systems, Mathematical Science Majors

Melissa Sawyer – @BentleyCareerMS – Corporate Finance & Accounting, Accounting, ISAC Majors

Colleen Murphy – @BentleyCareerCM – Bachelor of Arts Majors, Freshmen, and First Time Visitors

• @bentleylibrary

Ever wonder when exactly the library is open during a holiday weekend, how to download an e-book or what new movies were added to their huge collection? If so, follow the Bentley Library Twitter for the latest updates. Tweet a question at them and expect a quick response.

[pagebreak]

This twitter is the hub of all sport information on campus. Whether it is a change in hours at the gym or the next upcoming game, this is a great account to be aware of. They also post articles in local newspapers and websites about our very own students. How cool is that?!

• @2013BentleyU @bentley2014 @bentleyu2015 @bentleyu2016

Do you want to know events or other information about your specific class? Bentley’s Class Cabinet took care of that for you! Follow anyone of these to help you with that!

[pagebreak]

• @bentleycab

CAB is the biggest club on campus that throws the biggest and best events. Follow this twitter to stay up to date with events like Groove Boston, Homecoming and Boston sports tickets sales!

Other awesome Bentley Twitters to follow!

@bentRAinging12

@bentley_RHA

@BentleyWC

@BentleyCAC

@BentleyStuAct

@CRAZE_hiphop

@BentleyCWB

@GreenBentley

@Bentley_CMT

@FlexTheFalcon

@FalconsUNite

@BENTwomencenter

@BentleySGA

@BentleyVaguard

@BentleyShuttle

@BentleyMKT

@BentleyFashion

@BentleyFalcons

@Bentley_Greeks

@BentleyAlumni

Emily is currently serving as the Executive Vice President of Editorial for the Bentley University branch of Her Campus. A junior at Bentley, she is studying marketing with a liberal studies double major in media arts & society as well as a minor in information design and corporate communication. Emily aspires to work in public relations, social media or event planning. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY crafts, baton twirling and cooking.
Bentley University