This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

As most of you guys know, Pretty Little Liars came back this week for it’s final 10 episodes. In honor of the last season we are here to rank the styles of the liars—going from least to most stylish.  

4.) Emily Fields

This is the perfect summer outfit—but still not something you would expect one of the fashionable liars to be wearing.

We’re a bit confused as to what the weather is: is it summer? Spring? Even autumn maybe?

Emily’s hair is really long and pretty, but we just feel like there is so much more that she could do with it.

3.) Aria Montgomery

Not sure why she is mixing a scarf and a tank top, but this outfit fits Spring Day’s theme perfectly.

Here she goes wearing way too many prints again. It has some nice elements, but all together it just doesn’t work.

Aria’s hair game is en pointe.

2.) Spencer Hastings

Looking really glam and sophisticated in this night-out dress.

#BusinessGoals

Looking simple and cute, as always, Spence. 

1.) Hanna Marin

Hanna combines this classic top with a statement necklace.

She adds this simple, but classy, hair style that pairs perfectly with her pea coat.  

A fun, bright yellow top with a chic belt and earrings prove that Hanna is the queen of accessories.

Overall, each of the liars is fashion-forward, and we can’t wait to see what the last few episodes have in store!

Images: 1

All gifs courtesy of giphy.com

Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.