This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Looking for a new form of exercise? Is the Bentley gym too intimidating? Do you love cycling? Well lucky for us, there is a new cycling studio on Moody Street in Waltham! Located just around the corner from Bentley, this new, fiery, rhythm-based studio is available for all levels of ability and experience. This intimate studio has great prices and even offers student discounts! Cycling shoes are available for rent for only $2, as well as water bottles. However, there is a water refill station for your convenience. Showers are accessible for those who have somewhere to be after.

What I really liked about my ride at FireCycle is that their bikes have monitors for the rider’s viewing showing their revolutions per minute, total distance biked, and much more. This is very motivating when you feel like you cannot keep up or want to stop. Additionally, it makes you feel really good about yourself at the end of the class. The studio offers a 45 minute class, which is perfect for before class, after class, or even in between classes. They also have really cute merchandise. Grab some friends and get FIREd up!

1 / 2

Melissa is President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Bentley University.  She is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Spanish and Psychology.  Melissa studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain!  In her free time, she loves to read, write, play tennis, volunteer, and spend time with family and friends.  You'll usually find her exploring new places and restaurants and then writing articles about them!