freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Mike Corrente ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Meet Mike Corrente, a smart, friendly, and outgoing sophomore from North Providence, Rhode Island. He is an Accounting Major here at Bentley, with a law minor. He plans on following in his dad’s footsteps by attending law school after he graduates. Mike loves to fish, play hockey, and hangout with his friends and family. And did I mention he loves to cook!?! It doesn’t get much better than that! Keep reading to learn more about this week’s campus cutie!

Fast Facts:

Her Campus Bentley: Favorite song? 

Mike Corrente: Danza Kuduro

HCB: Favorite artist/band?

MC: Big Sean 

HCB: Favorite Movie?

MC: Wolf of Wall Street

HCB: Favorite late night snack?

MC: Mozzarella Sticks

HCB: Favorite Chick Flick?

MC: Titanic

HCB: Celebrity crush?

MC: Ariana Grande

HCB: What are your favorite sports teams?

MC: Detroit Redwings, New York Yankees, and New England Patriots

HCB: What is your favorite class at Bentley so far?

MC: IT 101 with Donnie Accoin; he’s hilarious!

HCB: Favorite TV show?

MC: Friends

…keep reading!

[pagebreak]

Inside Details

HCB: So Mike, what is your dream job?MC: I would definitely love to work for one of the Big Four firms for a while and then eventually open up my own business.

HCB: What is the most recent show you have watched on Netflix?MC: The Office. 

HCB: What is your go to order at Einstein’s?MC: I always order a bacon, egg, and cheese on a cinnamon raison bagel. It’s delicious!

HCB: What has been one of your favorite Bentley experiences?MC: I would have to say joining Delta Kappa Epsilon.  It’s been a great experience and I have met a lot of really great people.

HCB: Where is your favorite place on campus?MC: Well, living on North can be hard sometimes, so probably Forest dorms, because a lot of my friends live there and it is kind of like my home away from home.

HCB: Tell me what is number one thing on your bucket list?MC: Either hang gliding or sky diving.HCB: Both of those sound amazing.MC: Yeah, I would love to do both of those at some point in my life!

HCB: You seem pretty adventurous, what is the most adventurous thing you have ever done in your life?MC: Cliff jumping in Hawaii.HCB: I’m jealous, that must have been so much fun!MC: It was so much fun, I would definitely do it again.

HCB: What are three things that you can’t live without?MC: My siblings, hockey, and I guess my phone.HCB: How many siblings do you have?

MC: I have two younger sisters and one younger brother, they are triplets.

HCB: Wow, that must keep you busy.

MC: It’s definitely a little crazy at times, but I love them.

HCB: What is your biggest pet peeve?MC: I’m very laid back, but I guess when people purposely put others down

HCB: What is your favorite place in the world?

MC: Venice beaches in Italy, they are so beautiful.

HCB: What emoji describes you best?MC: The penguin emoji because when I would take my triplets to school, they would call them penguins. 

HCB: Do you have any secret talents?MC: I am actually a really good cook.

…don’t miss out on what he says about love! Keep reading!

[pagebreak]

Love, Love, Love

HCB: What do you think your best feature is?MC: My humor and my smile.

HCB: What is your best pick up line?

MC: How you doin’? The way Joey Tribiani from Friends says it. 

HCB: Describe your idea of a perfect date.MC: Well, I would take her ice skating and then to dinner at a nice restaurant.

HCB: So, what is the first thing you do to catch a girl’s attention?

MC:  I would give her a nice smile and then compliment her.

HCB: You said you were a good cook, if you were to cook me dinner what would make me?MC: Gnocchi with pink vodka sauce.HCB: That sounds delicious!

HCB: What is one thing you don’t understand about women?MC: The better question is… what do I understand about women? (Laughs)

HCB: Do you prefer to make the first move or have her come to you?MC: I don’t mind making the first move, but it’s attractive when the girl does.

HCB: Describe your dream girl.MC: A girl who can hold a conversation, has a great sense of humor, isn’t afraid to share her opinions, someone I can be myself around, and has blue eyes and a cute smile.

Relationship Status: Single