This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Name: Matt Somma
Hometown: Andover, Massachusetts
Graduation Year: 2013
Major/Minor/LSM: Major: Marketing, Double Minor: Management and Computer Information Systems
Campus Involvements: Campus Activities Board, Resident Assistant
Interests:Video games, Running, Sports, Marketing, Reading, Music, The beach

Inside Details

Describe yourself in 3 words: Dedicated, Creative, Goofy
Any secret talents? I don’t think so, unless they are secrets to me!
What would be your dream job? I would love to work in the Marketing department of Nike some day
If you were a sandwich at Yella’s, what would it be called? Loaded cheese sandwich

Favorites

Favorite place in the world: Rome, Italy
Favorite Bentley memory or experience: Being an orientation leader
Favorite song: Fear of the Dark – Iron Maiden

Love, Love, Love

What would you like to do on your ideal date? Go rock climbing!
What do you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend? Someone who is easy to talk to and loves to just live life
Relationship Status: Taken!

Group Work

Describe your roles in group work– does it change from group to group? I like to be the group leader most of the time. I don’t enjoy having someone lead that micromanages and restricts responsibilities and I like seeing people come together to produce something better than they would have been able to on their own.
What would your group members say about you? I think they would say that I’m dedicated to the good of the group and that I’m easy to work with.

Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.