Manny Adediran ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

There’s a good chance you’ve seen Manny somewhere on campus whether it was at the football game being crowned homecoming king, on stage at Timeflies, or just around as he is involved in pretty much everything. Aside from all that he’s involved with on campus, Manny is a Shmoney dancing, funny, down to earth guy. Read our interview below and get to know just who Bentley’s homecoming king really is.

Name: Manny Adediran

Hometown: Albany, NY

Graduation Year: 2016

Major/Minor/LSM: Finance major, CIS minor

Campus Involvements: 2016 Class President, CAB comedy co-chair, Resident Advisor, Intermural Soccer

Interests: Watching European soccer, Shmoney dancing, reading a book with a cold drink on the beach, going on runs, and staying healthy

Inside Details

Her Campus Bentley: Describe yourself in 3 words.

Manny Adediran: Tall, dark, and handsome

HCB: Any secret talents?

MA: Great in the kitchen, specialties include rice pilaf with grilled chicken

HCB: What would be your dream job?

MA: President of the United States

HCB: Most embarrassing moment at Bentley?

MA: Freshman year my friends took my towel when I showering and I had to walk back to my room without it.

HCB: If you were a Disney character who would you be and why?

MA: Olaf from Frozen; all the girls love him.

HCB: Who is your celeb crush?

MA: Beyoncé or Ariana Grande

[pagebreak]

Favorites

HCB: What is your favorite place in the world?

MA: South Padre Island, Texas

HCB: Favorite Bentley memory or experience?

MA: April 2013, the Friday when the Boston Bombers got caught. I never watched so much news. At 9 pm when we knew that they were going to get caught soon, my friends and I proceeded to watch project X in order to get amped up for the anticipated gathering on the lower greenspace. An hour later we went outside to see a burning couch on the upper greenspace. I ended the night chanting USA and singing the national anthem with my a couple thousand of my classmates. Another favorite memory was the time I went on stage at the TimeFlies concert.

HCB: Favorite thing to get at Seasons?

MA: I get 1 ½ grilled chicken pieces from Jack, a white tortilla from Nima and she cuts up the chicken and puts cheese on it for me, then I put it on the Panini press.

Love, Love, Love

HCB: What would you like to do on your ideal date?

MA: My ideal date wouldn’t be the conventional date of going out to eat and kissing under the stars, but instead I would like to do something cool and crazy like skydiving. If she agrees to do it with me I’d know she’s the one.

HCB: What’s your pick-up line of choice?

MA: I like my bed, but I’d rather be in yours.

HCB: What do you look for in a girlfriend?

MA: Nice smile, a great personality, and someone that has high regard for a healthy lifestyle.

Relationship Status: Single, but currently taking applications.