Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Career

Living on a College Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Living on a college budget can be difficult. Especially if you don’t have a job or are struggling to find one. Here is a list of discounts right here in the Greater Boston area that you can utilize to save money in the new year!

Red Sox Tickets

Students can get standing room only tickets for $9

Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum

Tickets are $10 with a student ID

New England Aquarium

Get $2 off your ticket

Boston Frog Pond Ice Skating

Half price skating to students every Tuesday from mid-November to mid-March

AMC Theaters

Get a cheaper admission rate on Thursdays

Museum of Fine Arts

Get discounted ticket price at $18 with your student ID

Spotify

$4.99/month and get Hulu and SHOWTIME for free

Charlotte Russe

Get 10% off all merchandise

Kate Spade

Get 15% off

Banana Republic

Get 15% off all full-priced items in store

Madewell

Get 15% off

Topshop

Get 10% off in store and online

Chick-Fil-A

Get a free drink at certain locations

Chipotle

Get a free drink

Subway

Get 10% off your total purchase

Hard Rock Café

Get access to exclusive discounted menus for International Student Identity Cardholders

You can also stop by the library Help Desk and look at a whole list of discounted tickets and coupons for college students through Bentley. Whether you’re going shopping, grabbing something to eat, or visiting museums, Boston has some fascinating places to explore. There’s no reason to spend full price on any of it, so definitely utilize those student discounts while you can!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.