This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Hi, collegiettes! Happy Friday and welcome to the first week of HC Bentley’s newest column, Links We Love!

Before I dive right into my favorite links of the week, I thought I’d tell you a bit little more about myself. I’m Sarah, a Bentley Senior who is slightly obsessed with the blogging world. I read them all—fashion, health, food, entertainment, gossip…the list goes on.  In order to turn my blog addiction into a more productive hobby, I’ve decided to share with you my favorite posts of the week on every Friday.

This week, my favorite links include a coffee bean scrub, career tips and, of course, an oh-so-accurate Buzzfeed article.

Enjoy! HCXO

Coffee and Vanilla Sugar Scrub

I don’t know about you, ladies, but the cold weather over this past week has done a number on my skin—I’m in definite need of some extra exfoliation. I can’t wait to try out this DIY coffee bean scrub from one of my favorite lifestyle blogs, Offbeat and Inspired. I’m sure it will be the perfect remedy for my winter dryness!

[pagebreak]

10 Things Not to Say at Work

As young women just entering the working world, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed during our internships and full-time job interviews. This article provides useful advice for us newbies who aren’t particularly confident in our workplace etiquette yet. I know I’m guilty of most things on the list, especially numbers two and seven.

[pagebreak]

52 Things 2000’s Teen Girls Know to Be True

This Buzzfeed article brought me back to the good ‘ole days of MySpace, chocker necklaces, and Laguna Beach. It’s the perfect way to take a break from your current reality of group projects and online quizzes, and travel back to a much simpler time.

[pagebreak]

J. Crew’s First TV Commercial

Ok, so it’s actually a joint collaboration between J. Crew and MasterCard, but it still counts!  Despite my adoration for all things J. Crew and Christmas-related, I must admit that I was disappointed by the commercial. In my opinion, it was a pretty standard holiday clothing ad; I expected more from my beloved J. Crew.

[pagebreak]

Abercrombie and Fitch Prank

This “prank” is by far my favorite link of the week. One man has taken it upon himself to help clothe the homeless, and simultaneously shame the Abercrombie and Fitch brand for its questionable values. Watch the video to check it out for yourself!

Comment below with your favorite articles from the week, too, so that we can all enjoy!  

Bentley University Class of 2014
Bentley University