Music can honestly change or enhance your mood. No matter what the occasion, you can definitely find the perfect song to put on. Every person’s taste in music is subjective, but here are 5 different moods and songs you might associate with them.
These songs are all great for adventuring. Get some friends together and press play!
- Every time we touch, Cascada
- Party in the USA, Miley Cyrus
- Trudy, Aston Merrygold
Perfect to play during a road trip or if you are flying and traveling.
- Long Live, Taylor Swift
- Better, Khalid
- Humble and Kind, Tim McGraw
- Havana, Camilla Cabello
These songs are great for banging out the annoying homework that has been dragging you down.
- Lego House, Ed Sheeran
- Classical or Jazz
- Royals, Lorde
Play these when you are partying or having fun social gatherings!
- 7 Rings, Ariana Grande
- Year 3,000, Jonas Brothers
- Mr. Brightside, The Killers
- Shut up and Dance, Walk the Moon
- Old Town Road, Lil Nas X
These songs can be played while you work out at the gym or go for a run, or if you have something important like an interview to get dressed for!
- The Champion, Carrie Underwood
- Let’s Go, Travis Barker
- Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield
- Move Along, The All-American Rejects