Lauren Conrad Gets Married

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Lauren Conrad’s dream wedding, and dress, has officially become a reality. The star of “Laguna Beach” and “The Hills” tied the knot with guitarist and lawyer, William Tell, at a boutique winery in the beautiful hills of California’s Santa Ynez Valley on Saturday September 13th, 2014. The oh-so-in-love couple met on a blind date set up by mutual friends on Valentine’s Day in 2012. Last October, Tell popped the question, and even picked out the ring on his own! Guests on their list include past co-workers, family, and a variety or current and former stars, such as Stephen Coletti, Lo Bosworth and Frankie Delgado. Those who attended this once-in-a-lifetime wedding were given bottles of wine upon arrival and enjoyed brunch as the sun rose on Sunday morning.

Cassandra Herschenfeld, a close friend of Lauren Conrad, whom also acted as the wedding planner, helped Conrad to plan the entire event. Planning the wedding took much longer than the wedding itself, because who doesn’t want their wedding to be an absolute fairytale? Herschenfeld must have done a great job. In an interview with US Weekly, Conrad said, “It was amazing,” and claimed that she had never been so happy in her entire life. The wedding included everything from homemade apple pie, white flowers, gourmet food and a photo booth, to make sure their family and friends never forgot this picturesque night.

One minor, yet upsetting detail, about LC’s wedding was that the infamous Whitney Port didn’t make an appearance. Most guests were assuming and hoping there would be a reunion for the cast of The Hills. Port was in New York City and was unable to make it. Hopefully LC and her new husband will be able to make it to Port’s wedding (whenever that will be), so everyone can finally see the reunion that we have all been waiting for.

These two are perfect for each other. 

Sources: 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lauren-conrads-wedding-pho…

Photo Credit:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/lauren-conrad-kisses-will…