friends girls football college game spirit smile laugh sunglasses
Cameron Smith / Her Campus

Kappa Delta’s Shamrock Dodgeball

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Kappa Delta is hosting their first ever Shamrock event! Every Kappa Delta chapter across the country hosts a Shamrock event unique to their school. Being the founding class at Bentley, we had the opportunity to leave our mark by deciding our chapter’s event, which will be held annually.  

This will be our first philanthropy event benefiting Prevent Child Abuse America. Most of the proceeds will be going to a local beneficiary, so it will be benefiting our own community which is really special! The rest of the money will be going to the national Prevent Child Abuse America. Either way, it is a great cause and affects more people than you know.  

What is it? Dodgeball!

Where? Bentley Arena

When? Saturday, March 30th, 12:30-3:00 PM

Register your team of 6 or more people! There will be students, faculty, and professors playing and watching. You won’t want to miss it, so get your tickets today! If you can’t make it, please consider donating (under the “Get Tickets” tab in the link below).

Use this link: https://kappadeltashamrock.ticketleap.com/dodge-ball/

1 / 2

Melissa is President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Bentley University.  She is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Spanish and Psychology.  Melissa studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain!  In her free time, she loves to read, write, play tennis, volunteer, and spend time with family and friends.  You'll usually find her exploring new places and restaurants and then writing articles about them!       
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.