This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

You have most likely passed Justin on campus and wondered why there’s a J. Crew model walking around Bentley, but beyond the wool cowl neck sweater is an outdoorsy, John Mayer loving bro who will watch A Walk to Remember with you. Read our interview below to see just how much of a catch this kid is.

Justin Daniel McDonald

Hometown: Waltham, MA

Birthday: Nov. 16, 1993

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major: Management

Campus Involvement: Admissions Office Assistant, Men’s Lacrosse Team Manager

Interests: the outdoors, acoustic rock, lacrosse, the Columbus Blue Jackets, and US history

Describe yourself in three words: determined, stubborn, OCD

Relationship Status: Single

Favorites

Favorite Movie: Into the Wild or The Place Beyond the Pines

Favorite Pick-up Line: I don’t really believe in them, they probably never work. Or do they? If they do, then it’s, “I lost my number can I have yours?”

Favorite Bentley Memory: Going to the Women’s Basketball Conference Championship game last year over spring break with the lacrosse team to cheer on the girls and coach Barbara Stevens. Supposedly, she has a framed picture from the game on her desk of us all shirtless with our chests painted.

[pagebreak]

Inside Details

Her Campus Bentley: If Mad Falcon were to name a sandwich after you, what would it be called?

Justin McDonald: The Happy Meal. It’d be a McDonald’s chicken nugget sandwich and would come with a toy.

HCB: Money aside, what is your dream job?

JM: I’d love to be a venture capitalist for small businesses; there are a lot of great ideas out there.

HCB: If you were Disney Prince, which would you be and why?

JM: John Smith from Pocahontas. He’s an outdoorsman and an adventurer, plus he’s got great hair.

HCB: Let’s say, I could grant you three wishes; what would you wish for?

JM: Enough money to retire right now, Canadian dual citizenship, and more wishes

HCB: If you could join any boy band, which would you choose?

JM: NSYNC. I won’t deny it; I was a huge fan when I was 6.

HCB: The J.Crew store is burning down, but you have time to pick up one article of clothing, what would it be?

JM: I’m actually going down with the ship on this one; I wouldn’t survive without J. Crew… or I’d just be naked all the time.

HCB: Do you have any secret talents?

JM: Best I can think of is that I can drive a snowplow.

HCB: What’s that one song (or movie) you’re embarrassed to admit that you actually really like?

JM: No shame, I listen to a lot of John Mayer and A Walk to Remember is my favorite chick flick

[pagebreak]

HCB: You just landed a job to be a spokesperson for an infomercial; what are you selling?

JM: The Easy Bake Oven. Gotta bring back a classic, plus it would work great in my dorm room.

HCB: Complete the sentence. _____________, ain’t nobody got time for that.

JM: Breakfast, lunch, or dinner at Seasons

Love, Love, Love

HCB: Describe your dream girl.

JM: My dream girl is adventurous and loves the outdoors, she’s got great style, she’s a Christian, and she’s honest.

HCB: Blondes or Brunettes?

JM: It kind of depends on the girl, but usually blondes.

HCB: If we were on a date in Boston, where would you take me?

JM: I’ve always wanted to go to the JFK library; it’s just outside the city and it’s near the harbor, so we could hop a ferry to George’s Island after.

HCB: True or False. All is fair in love and war?

JM: True for war, false for love. Sometimes you have to have rules, other times, screw the rules.

HCB: Biggest turn-off?

JM: Any amount of facial hair or an Adam’s apple.

HCB: What’s your ideal proposal?

JM: No ideas yet, but creativity is a must.

HCB: If the saying, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach,” what would a girl have to make for you?

JM: Poutine (it’s a Canadian thing)

Bentley University '15
Bentley University