Name: JT Brine

Class: 2020

Major: Actuarial Science

Hometown: Long Island, New York

Her Campus Bentley: What’s your favorite fun fact about yourself?

JT Brine: In preschool, I was in a genius study.

HCB: If you had a really fluffy pet bunny, what would you name it?

JT: I’m going to have to go with Snowflake.

HCB: Kill, date, or marry: Phyllis, Kelley, and Meredith (from The Office)

JT: This is the hardest question I have ever been asked. I guess kill Meredith, date Kelley, and marry Phyllis.

HCB: What are three things you can’t live without?

JT: Food, water, and shelter.

HCB: What’s the most cringe-worthy thing you’ve ever said to someone you were attracted to?

JT: I told a girl about how my dogs died. She was talking about how much she loved her dogs and I was like, “Oh I used to have two dogs,” and she asked what their names were and I said, “They’re dead. They used to be Jake and Harley, though.”

HCB: Have you ever been kicked out of a public place?

JT: Yes. I was kicked out of a retail store. I was in there with my friends, and we had water bottles with us. We saw some water guns, and started filling them up with our water bottles—then we had a water gun fight in the middle of the store and eventually got kicked out.

HCB: If you could date any celebrity, who would you choose?

JT: Jennifer Anniston

HCB: Who would you let punch you directly in the face?

JT: Brandon Armstrong because he’s frail AF.

HCB: What is the worst date you’ve ever been on?

JT: In 11th grade, this girl DMed me on Instagram and asked me to Half Apps. We went, and she brought two other guy friends on the date with her. I was thinking, “Hmm…didn’t you ask me out on a date?” After we ate, she asked if I wanted to go to the beach and I said okay. We went to the beach—with her friends, those guys were still there. Then she only talked about her ex-boyfriend the entire night.

HCB: What’s your favorite way to eat a potato?

JT: Home fries, because I love breakfast.

HCB: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

JT: The ability to control time, because then I would never have to stress about anything.

HCB: What’s your favorite Bentley memory?

JT: I throw discus for the Bentley Track team, so taking 5th in the division was probably my favorite memory. I beat Beau Kraft.

cat, chocolate, and john mayer enthusiast.