Jim and Dwight’s Best Pranks from “The Office”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

April is upon us, falcons! With March coming to a close, we can look forward to scenic April showers, budding trees, (relatively) warm weather, and, of course, April Fool’s Day. To celebrate this day of mischief and madness, here are the greatest pranks from the best in the business: Jim Halpert.

Season 2, Episode 21: When he gradually added more and more weight to Dwight’s phone…

Season 2, Episode 20: When he managed to make Dwight believe that he had smoked weed

Season 3, Episode 10: When he recruited Dwight for a top-secret CIA mission

Season 3, Episode 16: When he let Dwight believe he was turning into a vampire

Season 3, Episode 7: When he sent Dwight urgent faxes from “Future Dwight”

Season 5, Episode 6: When he helped Dwight to “practice” his sales calls

Season 5, Episode 11: When he replaced Dwight’s desk with cardboard and Christmas wrapping paper

Season 7, Episode 19: When he cajoled Dwight into trading his way to a pack of Magic Beans

Season 8, Episode 15: When he staged an elaborate murder scene in their Florida hotel

Season 8, Episode 24: When he replaced Dwight’s suit with tear-away Velcro

Season 9, Episode 3: When he convinced Dwight that he was actually Asian the entire time

Season 9, Episode 23: When, as one last hurrah, he couldn’t be Dwight’s Bestest Mensch

Images Via: 1 / 2 / 3 

All gifs courtesy of giphy.com

All videos courtesy of youtube.com

Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.