This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Looking to get involved on campus next year but just not sure where?

Or with who? Six of Her Campus Bentley’s current members tossed a few reasons around as to why they joined, why they stayed, and why you should too! If you’re interested or just have a few questions, feel free to email GA_hercampus@bentley.edu

I'm a sucker for J.Crew, puppies and anything involving carbs. 
Bentley senior majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications with a minor in Entrepreneurial Studies. Chapter President for HCB. Third Door Media intern. Karate aficionado. Shonda Rhimes super fan.
Bentley University Junior majoring in Information Design and Corporate Communication and a double minor in Management and Politics. I am a Gamma Phi Girl with a passion for fashion, Netflix, and all things Shonda Rhimes. Always ask yourself "What Would Brook Davis Do?" and never say no to coffee!
Hi! I'm Nicole, the social media chair for Her Campus Bentley! I'm a senior and love writing gif articles :)
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter. 
Bentley University