Style > Beauty

This New Skincare Product Can Be Used As a Face Mask And a Daily Moisturizer – and It’s Perfect for Your Summer Skincare Routine

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

There’s nothing worse than bad skin days – especially in the summertime. No matter how much foundation, concealer, or color corrector I apply, I typically sweat it off and feel like my pores are always shining through and my blemishes are sticking out like a sore thumb.

But there’s light at the end of the tunnel! There’s a great new product from Estée Lauder’s new Nutritious line that doubles as a face mask and a daily moisturizer and offers to help fight these bad skin days and get your skin under control again. Check out the must-have product that you need to add to your summer skincare routine!

Nutritious Melting Soft Créme/Mask

Infused with so many amazing ingredients like sweet kept, fermented red algae, and coconut water, this product helps to minimize your pores, hydrate your skin, and bring out your natural glow without making you feel oily or greasy. And, with warmer weather around the corner, there’s no better time to add this to your daily routine, especially because the créme is extremely light and hydrating, so you don’t feel like you’ll sweat it off in the hot summer sun. 

How to use it: To apply this mask, simply use your fingertips and massage it onto your T-Zone in small circular motions. Then, let it sit for 5 minutes, and tissue it off. You can use this mask once a week or can use it as a moisturizer and apply it daily – once in the morning and once in the evening.  

Estée Lauder’s Nutritious Melting Soft Créme/Mask is the perfect addition to my summer skincare routine to make sure I’m nourishing my skin even through the heat, the sun, and the SPF. I can’t wait to have glowing skin all summer long! 

Hi everyone! My name is Banmai Huynh and I am from Chelmsford, MA. I'm a Corporate Finance and Accounting major at Bentley University in Waltham, MA and I’m the President of our Her Campus Chapter. I joined Her Campus because I think it's a great creative outlet for college students. I like writing about my personal experiences, opinions, and recommendations! Thanks for reading!