Milk Honey Undercover Shoes?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Milk Honey Undercover Shoes?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Fashion

I Ranked My Favorite Shoes I Own

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

I love shoes. I know, big surprise there. Shoes add so much to an outfit and really complete your look. I made a list of my favorite pairs of shoes I own in case you need some style inspiration or help making your spring shopping list:

1. White Airforces – you say basic, I say classic. They’re comfortable and literally go with ANYTHING. The only downside is they can get dirty easily, but can usually be cleaned off.
  2. LL Bean Moccasins – there are (obviously) a great winter shoe. I like to wear them with leggings or sweatpants and high socks. They are so comfortable, and I think they’re technically slippers but that’s up for debate. They instantly make any outfit cuter.
  3. Uggs – Can you tell I’m from New England? Uggs keep your feet warm and the snow out. The only downside is they tend to get destroyed when they get too wet, which doesn’t make a lot of sense since they are a winter shoe. Either way, they’re so cute and comfortable and you can just quickly throw them on as you’re leaving the house. I really want the mini ones, but for now I have the classic, tan, mid-height ones which are really cute too!
  4. My Stuart Weitzman sparkly black heels – I wish I had a link for these, but I think they’re sold out. These heels are so gorgeous I could write an entire article just about them. They have a high stiletto heel and an open, square toe with one strap across the top of the foot and one around the ankle. They’re not exactly comfortable, but they look fantastic with any dress.
  5. LL Bean Boots – No, this article isn’t an LL Bean ad, I’m just a New England college student. These shoes are so indestructible they would survive nuclear war. You can wear them in literally any weather conditions and they will never get ruined. They’re great for hiking through mud or heavy snow, and still look cute while also being practical.
I am a senior at Bentley University studying Corporate Finance and Accounting. I am a member of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority and campus correspondent for Bentley's chapter of HerCampus. I also work as an intern at an accounting firm! When I’m not writing articles for HerCampus, you can find me in line at Dunkin’.