This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Here we go… Humans of Bentley: Part Two! 

“Do you have any idea of your plans after graduation?”

“Get money.” 

“What were you for Halloween?”

“My Halloween costume this year was Tinder. I got a green heart and a red X and put it on my shirt and people could swipe right or left…which ever they liked.”

“If you could give one piece of advice to a large group of people what would it be?”

“Do more of what makes you happy.”

[pagebreak]

“Do you have any tattoos? And if so what do they mean?”

“My ‘first’ tattoo is an elephant with a monarch butterfly wing as an ear. I got it because my dad would tell me my spirit animal is an elephant. Meaning I was gentle and kind. My mom told me I was a butterfly even when my wings were damaged I would still try to fly. Both very different, but both resemble strength to me.”

“What is your current goal?”

“My current goal is to make it to junior worlds in Zagreb, Croatia this year in synchronized skating.”

[pagebreak]

“Do you remember the happiest experience of your life?”

“Studying abroad and doing semester at sea.”

“Where did you go?”

“It was Europe and Scandinavia.”’

“Who is your biggest inspiration?”

“The Grand Old Man of the Grand Old Party. His name was Barry Goldwater. People didn’t necessarily go for his political beliefs entirely because they were very, very right wing. He was the father of the conservative movement and even though he had those beliefs, and he wouldn’t get full support from the Republican party, he chose to stick with those beliefs. He was also a great guy who was in the military for a long time. Another thing was that around the holidays he always spent his time traveling on an airplane back and forth to far away airports just to take people that were in the military looking to get home to Arizona who couldn’t find rides. He would put them in his airplane and take them home, so he was a very good guy. If I had to pick another inspiration, it would also be the American flag. It stands for everything I believe in: freedom, courage, and bravery. I like to think of myself as a flag waving patriotic nephew of my Uncle Sam.”

Bentley University