How You Feel Waiting for Final Grades to Come In

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

You’ve finished your classes, taken all your final exams, flown home…now what? Before you can truly enjoy the holidays with your family, there’s one thing you’re still probably waiting on – your grades. As professors grade exams and put final grades into the system, your family might be wondering why you keep opening your laptop, hitting refresh, and then sighing dramatically. Don’t worry, your grades will come in eventually! But until then here’s some feelings that are probably all too familiar…

Finishing your last final!

Realizing you still need to pack.

Finally getting home.

Wondering what your grades are.

Checking again.

And again.

And again.

Wondering how it could possibly take your professors this long to grade final papers.

Getting all of your grades but one.

Hopelessly wondering if the grade will ever be posted.

Ignoring your computer for three days.

Realizing your last grade is in!

Finally settling down to enjoy the holidays!

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14

I am a senior at Bentley University with a major in marketing. I plan to go to law school after finishing my undergrad.
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.