Style > Fashion

How to Stay Warm but Fashionable this Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Have you ever put on your Halloween costume when you were a kid, and your mom or dad forced you to wear a jacket over it? This used to happen to me all the time when I wanted to go trick-or-treating. A big bulky jacket always ruins the best outfit. But as someone who lives in New England, I’ve learned that you can still look cute while staying warm. Here are my best recommendations for stylish winter fashion!

Keep your head and ears warm with cute beanies and earmuffs!

Wrap yourself in a big, chunky scarf (Acne Studios and ASOS have a ton of cute options!)

Slip on your Uggs and dress them up with some scrunched-up leg warmers.

Puffer jackets and so in right now – they are the perfect last layer on any outfit.

Try out some fingerless gloves for a warm but chic look.

What’s your warm, winter fashion go-to?

Hi everyone! My name is Banmai Huynh and I am from Chelmsford, MA. I'm a Corporate Finance and Accounting major at Bentley University in Waltham, MA and I’m the President of our Her Campus Chapter. I joined Her Campus because I think it's a great creative outlet for college students. I like writing about my personal experiences, opinions, and recommendations! Thanks for reading!