How to Throw a Greenspace Banger

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Hey Bentley, spring is here! Time to be sitting out on the G-space all day, maybe doing homework (but most likely not–sorry mom and dad). The Greenspace is as close as Bentley kids will get to sitting on a beach for their lunch break during the week (besides the sand behind Forest). This is where you find the most smiles, laughter, music and sunbathing when the weather here in New England is finally warm again.This is the ideal spot for spike-ball, Kan-Jam, and tossing around a football. This is where Fenway Bentley takes place, the pride and joy of each accepted students’ day. So, gather all your friends and head on down to the Greenspace. Take a break from working so hard, and play a little harder.

1. Come prepared. Make your playlist. This is the most important step before even setting foot onto the G-Space. Try something like this one from Spotify.

2. BRING SUNBLOCK–we always learn the hard way, but just bring it…

3. Don’t forget your beach towels or blankets! Establish your space by laying out a few blankets around in your favorite spot.

4. Bring snacks!

5. Bring drinks! (Stay hydrated please).

6. Enjoy all that Bentley has to offer because your time here goes by faster than you think!

Hi! I'm Nicole, the social media chair for Her Campus Bentley! I'm a senior and love writing gif articles :)
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.