How to Make the Most of Your Senior Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

1. Prioritize your schoolwork, but leave plenty of time for friends

Living in an apartment with your friends senior year can be a blast, but it can be so easy to fall into a routine of going to class and then going straight back to your room. Make sure you leave some time to go to the library or the student center and get your work done during the day so that you have time at night to spend with your friends.

2. Go to Bentley events!

There’s plenty of events happening all throughout the fall that are great to take part in. At least once a month, there is bingo held in the student center on the weekend where you can win free things for your dorm. There are also plenty of sporting events!

3. Say yes more!

You only have one year left of college which means there’s still plenty of time to do everything on your college bucket list. Always wanted to try that sushi place in Boston but never got the chance to? Want to go see a movie that comes out at 12 AM? Now’s your chance to live it up. Say yes to the things that you may have been more hesitant about the past three years. You’ll have more fun and get to do things you haven’t had the chance to do!

4. Go to Boston 

You never know where you’re going to end up after graduation, so spend some time in Beantown while you can! Go to Harvard Square and grab some food from Border Café or head to Fenway Park for a Red Sox game. You can also get free or discounted passes from the library to museums in Boston which is a great way to spend a rainy Saturday afternoon.

5. Have a movie night with your roommates

Feel like staying in one night? Grab some blankets, a good movie, and popcorn and you’re all set for a night in. If you’re having trouble coming up with a movie to watch, compile a list with your roommates of favorite movies and start checking some off your list. 

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.