How to Make it to the Holidays with the Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Take a deep breath. Take another one. Finals are here. Don’t panic, you’ve got this. You’ve studied ALL semester for this (or the past two days). Once these are over, you get to go home, and relax with your own shower and home cooking for a full month. Believe in yourself. This is one hurdle you’ve handled before. Take some time to relax and remind yourself that no matter how well you do, you’ve still got a successful future ahead of you – I mean you ARE at Bentley. We have some simple tips here to help you get through this week and prepare for the Holidays.

Stay hydrated with Yogi Tea

Theres nothing worse than a trip to urgent care right before your biggest exam. Don’t forget that water if your BFF 24/7. Whats even better than water? Tea. Its flavorful, hot enough to keep you warm and cozy, and has enough caffeine to keep you up and studying. Try Yogi Tea’s Positive Energy Tangerine Tea, and their Blueberry Slim Life tea to keep you going.

Keep the bags away with Leaders Cosmetics

Sheet masks can be your savior. Not only are they so easy to use, using them makes you feel so pampered you almost forget any stresses. Leaders Cosmetics sent us three masks, the 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask, the 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask, 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask. Yes you may look like a serial killer for 20 minutes, but the calming effects are so worth it.

Go to class looking fresh af with Rimmel London

Don’t let your stress show! If makeup is in your daily routine, there’s no need to let the late hours of studying keep you from looking your best. Slap on some Rimmel London Scandaleyes Original Mascara, Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour, and Natural Bronzer.

Procrastinate responsibly with Pure Silk

Ok if you have to procrastinate you might as well do something semi productive… like shave your legs… or your friends legs. Anything to pass the time right? And who doesn’t need silky smooth legs at 3am???

Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.