Homecoming 2013 Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Homecoming was this past Saturday and it was pretty spectacular. We have a lot of thanks to give to everyone who made this day so epic. We know that there was a lot going on throughout the day so in case you missed anything, here is a roundup of everything that happened during homecoming!

Women’s Soccer loses 3-2 it OT against Assumption

Football loses 42-14 against AIC

The Bentley A Capella group Off the Clock performed the national anthem for the football game while the Bentley Dance Team, Bentley Cheerleading, and CRAZE hip hop group performed at half time.

Seniors Joe Rayne and Alice Ni are our new Homecoming King and Queen.

There were activities set up throughout Lower Campus, a full spread of delicious free food, and a beer garden for all the over-21 Falcons during the football game. This was also the “zero year reunion” for the most recent Bentley graduates who came back in full force to join in on the school spirit!

Happy Homecoming Bentley! See you next year!

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).