This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

The holidays can be stressful when it comes to finding your loved ones the perfect gifts! Let us ease your stress by giving you 10 excellent gift ideas to give to your friends and family, all for under $50!

1. Hydro Flask

Hydro Flasks are great gifts because they are high quality and keep your drink hot or cold all day long!

Buy this!

2. “You are a Badass” by Jen Sincero

This bestselling book is full of motivation, inspiring stories, and humor. It will make the perfect gift for the book lover in your life!

Buy this!

3. Essential Oil Diffuser

Essential oils are known to have tons of different health benefits. Help someone start off the new year right with this awesome gift!

Buy this!

4. Multi-Device Charging Dock

This gorgeous wooden charging dock will complete any office or desk space. You can conveniently charge your smartphone, smart watch, and tablet all at once!

Buy this!

5. Codenames

Codenames is one of 2018’s most popular board games for families. It is a spy-themed game where players try to guess the other players secret identities based on one-word clues.

Buy this!

6. Jade Roller

Jade rollers are the latest skincare craze because they increase circulation and can help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.

Buy this!

7. 4-Piece Packing Cube Set

Packing cubes are a great gift for frequent travelers. They help keep your suitcase organized and help make the most of the space that the suitcase has to offer.

Buy this!

8. Tile Mate Key & Phone Finder

Tile products are small Bluetooth trackers that can loop onto a key ring or be attached to just about anything. Using the Tile App you can track the location of your tile. This would make a great gift for someone who can never seem to find their keys or phone!

Buy this!

9. Microwave Popcorn Maker

Ditch all those harmful chemicals in store bought microwave popcorn! The Ecolution Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper is easy to use! All you do is pour your kernels into this microwave safe device and heat!

Buy this:

10. E-Gift Card

An E-Gift Card makes a great gift for someone who may live far away. This way they can buy whatever they like at one of their favorite stores and you won’t have to worry if your gift makes it in time for the holidays!

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

Lily Buhler

Bentley '22

I am a Junior at Bentley University majoring in Management with a Concentration in HR. During my free time you can catch me reading a book, watching TV, or spending time with my friends and family!
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.