feminists have more fun flatlay 7
feminists have more fun flatlay 7
Kristen Bryant / Her Campus
Culture > News

Her Campus x Primark Student Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

This Wednesday there was a Her Campus sponsored student night at Primark in Downtown Crossing. There was a really cool live DJ and right when you walked in the door you were gifted with a tote bag and a Primark gift card to help you shop around the store! 

It was a great chance to have a look at all of Primark’s fall fashion trends and spend the night with friends shopping. We also got the chance to make our own pins and grab refreshments at tables throughout the various levels of the store. You could also enter to win a $100 Primark gift card by entering your college email.  

If you are trying to upgrade your fall wardrobe and need a warm fluffy sweater and a new pair of jeans, Primark is the place to go. This event was full of members of all different Her Campus chapters in the Boston area, and it was great to see everyone!

Check out the latest styles online or head to their stores nearby at Downtown Crossing or at the Burlington Mall.

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.