Her Campus at Bentley University Attends College Fashion Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

On Saturday, September 23, members of Bentley’s chapter of Her Campus attended College Fashion Week at Royale Boston.

At the event, Her Campus members had the opportunity to mingle around the venue and interact with the our many sponsors, including Primark, Ulta Beauty, PopSugar, Bed Head by TIGI, Spindrift, It Cosmetics, Acuvue, StudentUniverse, Lust Have, Sweet Thangs Café, and Boxed Water.

Upon entrance, each attendee received a goodie bag stuffed with full-sized products from many of the sponsors—as well as a copy of the book Power Your Happy: Work Hard, Play Nice, and Build Your Dream Life, by PopSugar founder Lisa Sugar.

Once the show started, Her Campus members in attendance were able to view a series of runway looks featuring clothes and accessories from the brands Avec Les Filles, VETTA, Cleobella, XIX Palms, and VICI—all of which can be found at Primark. The looks were modeled by real college women of all different shapes, sizes, and backgrounds—a truly diverse showcasing!

College Fashion Week in Boston was a fabulous (and chic!) way for Bentley’s Her Campus chapter to kick off the new semester in style!

Haley M

Bentley '20

Marketing major and Law and Sociology double minor at Bentley University.
Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.