Her Campus Bentley Riding in Style with Kickboard Campus Scooters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

The awesome people over at Kickboard Campus sent our president, Kathryn Burgner, and our EVP of Editorial, Olivia LeClair some AWESOME kickboard scooters to ride around campus! They are so much fun and are reminiscent of the scooters we used to ride as kids! Check out their Facebook page. 

Here is Kathryn testing out her new scooter in the Bentley Women’s Center:

Kathryn and Olivia rode the scooters around the Her Campus Bentley #BentleyVotes event, which helped them to get from end of the Student Center to another in a matter of second. They were SO handy for running to the mailstop or to other buildings on campus when picking up stuff for the event.

Kathryn loves riding her scooter so much that she’s able to try out some tricks on it!

We let our friends Buddy (President of Bentley Student Government Association) and Brian Shea (Junior Class Cabinet) take a spin on our scooters while they were playing “Uncle Sams” for our event. So much fun! 

Thank you, Kickboard Campus! hcxo

Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.