HC Bentley Loves UNREAL Candy!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Her Campus and UNREAL Candy teamed up to spread awareness of the latest candy revolution; unjunked junk food.UNREAL has gotten rid of the ‘bad stuff’ in candy by replacing artificial ingredients and preservatives with pure ingredients. Typically, candy bars have corn syrup, GMO’s and hydrogenated vegetable oil – you won’t find that with UNREAL!

There’s 5 kinds to choose from:

Here at HC Bentley, we received samples of each kind and passed them out to Bentley students at our latest activities fair. They were a hit! Everyone was buzzing about what kind of candy HCB was passing out – even after the fair was over! It’s safe to say Bentley is hip to the next best thing in candy. Check out some pictures of everyone enjoying it!

Emily is currently serving as the Executive Vice President of Editorial for the Bentley University branch of Her Campus. A junior at Bentley, she is studying marketing with a liberal studies double major in media arts & society as well as a minor in information design and corporate communication. Emily aspires to work in public relations, social media or event planning. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY crafts, baton twirling and cooking.
Bentley University