Group Halloween Costumes for You and Your Squad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Halloween is right around the corner—and if you’re like us, you probably have no idea what you are going to wear. However you plan on spending your Halloween, here are some group costumes idea to help spark some inspiration for you and your friends this year!

Spice Girls

Perfect for you and your girlfriends—rock Halloweekend by being the Spice Girls.

Scooby Doo Gang

Throw it back to the classic mystery solving crew.

Old Taylor Swifts

Get ready for Taylor’s new album by dressing up as past versions of herself, as seen in the “Look What You Made Me Do” music video.

M&M’s

On a budget? Just get a few different colored shirts and paste an M on the front for this cheap Halloween hack!

Orange is the New Black Characters

Channel your inner Piper, Crazy Eyes, Tastee, and the rest of the Litchfield girls by rocking the orange jumpsuit.

Mean Girls

This Halloween costume is going to be so fetch!

Pretty Little Liars

Keep the girls of Rosewood alive and look cute on Halloween all at the same time.

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.