This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Stefani Germanotta (aka Lady Gaga) has a new addition to her eccentric jewelry collection. At an estimated half a million dollars, Gaga’s custom Lorraine Schwartz engagement ring is quite the extravagant work of art. Her fiancé, Chicago Fire star Taylor Kinney, has really outdone himself this past Valentine’s Day with the heart shaped diamond on the face and on the band itself includes the happy couple’s initials.  Lady Gaga tweeted shortly after “He gave me his heart on Valentine’s Day, and I said YES!” Clearly ecstatic, the pop singer posted Instagram photos following the event showing off her happiness and good fortune. After all of Lady Gaga’s outrageous outfits in the past, the question that must be on everyone’s mind is “what will she wear to the wedding?” I’m curious to see if she’ll make it traditional, or very Gaga-esque. After seeing her outfit at the Grammys in early February, she may (finally) be toning her fashion sense down for important formal events. Next thing you know, Gaga could be getting her own “little monsters” running around soon enough.

Photo Sources: 12/

Hi! I'm Nicole, the social media chair for Her Campus Bentley! I'm a senior and love writing gif articles :)
Bentley University