woman taking pictures near handrail
woman taking pictures near handrail
Tamara Bellis/Unsplash

Finally, a Fierce Falcon Geotag

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

With Thanksgiving coming up in the near future, I think it’s time to express a handful of things we’re thankful for here at Bentley; A beautiful campus, a sky-high percentage of us landing great jobs, an excellent education, and most recently and best of all, a new Snapchat geotag.

It was on everyone’s wish lists, and we can now praise the anonymous graphic designer that brought us Christmas early. You are truly the real MVP.

And now, to honor the previous tags, who gave their all, were certainly widely used, and yet perhaps did no more than prove Bentley does not have even a trace of an art department. You had a great run, kiddos.

Bentley senior majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications with a minor in Entrepreneurial Studies. Chapter President for HCB. Third Door Media intern. Karate aficionado. Shonda Rhimes super fan.
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.