This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Now that we’re back at school, we’re usually in a hurry and don’t have tons of time to spend on make-up. Here are some beauty products that I recommend for this season that work great when you’re short on time!

PRIMER: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15 ($18-$52)

This primer will keep your makeup on your face until you wash it off to go to bed. The formula is pretty gentle, but you can still see that it’s smoothing out your face for better application. I like to use my fingers or a stippling brush to apply this. Running around campus all day leaves me no time to touch up my makeup. This product guarantees that it will stay in place. (You only need a pea-sized amount!)

[pagebreak]
LIQUID FOUNDATION: Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation ($44) 

Now that Fall has begun, I want a little bit more coverage for foundation. The Liquid Lift Foundation has a medium-coverage with a nice dewy, moisturizing finish. Also, it smells AMAZING, how makeup should smell. Almost how your mom’s makeup smelt when you were little! You have to be careful with this foundation because very little goes a long way. If you use too much, it will come out cakey. If you’d like a lighter coverage, I’d go for Make Up Forever’s Face & Body liquid makeup. I love to apply this with my Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki brush.

[pagebreak]

LUMINIZER/BRIGHTENER: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat- Radiant Touch ($40) 

This luminizing pen is amazing. You can use it to brighten underneath your eyes to look less tired or swipe it at the top of you cheekbones for a bright highlight. This isn’t a concealer, but this product instantly makes you look awake. This is a must have for those painful 8:30 classes.

[pagebreak]

CHEEKS: Laura Mercier Bonne Mine- Healthy Glow For face & Cheeks Crème Colour Palette ($48) 

This 5-in-1 Palette is perfect for fall. It has a bronzer, two blushes, and two glow/highlighting veils. It also comes with note cards instructing you where to apply the products. All of the products in the palette are creamy and are suggested to be applied with your fingers by Laura Mercier herself. I find these cream products a little bit sheer, but you can build on it if you desire a heavier look. If you end up buying this, 100% of your purchase will be donated to the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund! This is the perfect kit if you’re in a rush and don’t feel like searching for a bronzer, blush, and highlighter.

[pagebreak]

LIPSTICK: NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Chaos ($4.50)

This two in one lip liner lipstick product is perfect for when you’re in a rush. You have the precision of lip liner that applies like a creamy lipstick. Chaos is such a nice berry color for fall, and it’s perfect for school because you can just stick it in your pencil case and reapply anywhere! It’s hydrating and glides on smooth.

[pagebreak]

MASCARAMaybelline Volume Express the Mega Plush ($5.49-$8.00)

I love trying out new mascaras. I usually combine two or three to get different effects on my eyelashes. This mascara gives you thick, full, voluminous eyelashes. The product is highly pigmented and slightly wetter than most mascaras. It holds a great curl, too.

Bentley University Class of 2015