This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

The beginning of October marks the start of fall and the unpredictable New England weather that we love to hate. With the ever-changing temps, transitioning your wardrobe from summer to fall can be a bit challenging! Cate Waldram, a Bentley Sophomore, perfects the transition. This week’s Campus Style choice pairs a summery floral printed dress and strappy white sandals with a warm sweater and a Mary Poppins-esque Longchamp tote. 

[pagebreak]

These pieces are both functional and fashionable. Donning this stylish combination is an easy way to dress cute while keeping up with time crunch before the morning rush to class.

The Longchamp is a trendy and practical accessory that can fit both your everyday essentials and school books!

[pagebreak]

Cate does a great job of incorporating her summer wardrobe into her fall-transition outfit by wearing a classic big comfy sweater. The neutral color of her sweater keeps the focus on the dress and gives the outfit a more casual tone. More importantly, it will keep the fashionista warm in the chilly fall weather and air-conditioned classrooms!

This outfit is perfect from a day of classes to a day of shopping on Newbury Street.

How will you transition your outfits this fall? Comment below!

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).