This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

It’s officially fall, and although Starbucks and Dunkin’ have had their fall menus available for quite a while, the season is finally here. If you’re looking to treat yourself to a fall-themed drink, here are a few to try. 

Starbucks: 

• Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew: This drink tastes like fall and has an aesthetic look to it when you first get it. The pumpkin flavored cream is layered on top of the Starbucks signature cold brew and when they mix together, each flavor comes together in the best way. The pumpkin flavor is not too overbearing, which is refreshing compared to other pumpkin flavored drinks. 

• Salted Caramel Mocha: This is one of my favorite Starbucks drinks. Whenever it is back on the menu, I make it a point to order one. The mocha mixed with caramel and a hint of salt blend together for a creamy and decadent beverage. I have tried both the iced and hot versions, and although I prefer iced, the hot version is great to get when the weather truly starts cooling down. 

Dunkin’:

• Pumpkin Spice Latte: This drink is new to the Dunkin’ menu this year and it is available in both hot and iced forms. The flavors of pumpkin, vanilla, and caramel along with a whipped cream and cinnamon-sugar topping is an amazing combination. If you want “fall in a cup,” this is it.  

• Pumpkin Coffee: My go to order at Dunkin’ is usually a flavored iced coffee, and pumpkin flavoring from Dunkin’ has been the perfect way to switch up my order for a new season. The flavor adds just enough to give the coffee a different taste, but is not overbearing. Additionally, it does not add as many calories as a specialty drink would. It is also great that Dunkin’ has so many non-dairy milks to add into your drink, I’ve been liking to add oat milk to my coffee.
Sarah Donlan

Bentley '21

I am currently a senior at Bentley University, majoring in Accounting and minoring in CIS. My favorite articles to write are about makeup as well as productivity tips. 
Melissa is President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Bentley University.  She is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Spanish and Psychology.  Melissa studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain!  In her free time, she loves to read, write, play tennis, volunteer, and spend time with family and friends.  You'll usually find her exploring new places and restaurants and then writing articles about them!