The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Massachusetts is notoriously known for Autumn. However, when living on a college campus, miles away from an apple orchard or pumpkin patch, it can be easy to let Fall pass you by without taking full advantage of undoubtedly the most beautiful season in New England. These Autumn-centered dorm decorations will ensure that you receive the full Fall experience.

These little pumpkins on Amazon and felted acorns on Etsy are perfect to share with your suitemates! With 18 pumpkins and up to 24 acorns, you and your suitemates can add a little touch of fall to each of your desks, tables, and countertops.

These larger handmade pumpkins are the simplest, most adorable fall addition to go near your door, or in front of your mirror.

These throw pillows are an easy, cozy addition to your bed or couch. Their versatile colors match any dorm theme and can be reused October after October.

Nothing is more inviting than a fall themed welcome sign! Hanging one of these door signs up is the perfect way to add a home-y fall reminder every time you approach your dorm.

Garland could be one of the best-looking (yet seemingly effortless) decorations. Any of the garland linked would hang perfectly above any couch, bed, or desk. My personal favorite are the white pumpkins!

Painting you and your roommates’ names on these wooden leaves would not only be another great desk decoration, but also a crafty fall de-stressing activity.

Hi! My name is Rachel and I'm a freshman at Bentley University. I'm from Lenox, Massachusetts. I love running, yoga, and becoming more educated in any way possible. I'm super excited to be a part of HerCampus at Bentley.