Fall Destination: Honey Pot Hill Orchards

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

You have probably seen the posts on social media with the location tag “Honey Pot Hill Orchards” and wondered what it was all about. Not only is it the Insta-worthy setting of all your fall dreams, it’s also a great destination for a fun and perfectly seasonal weekend. Here’s a list of all you need to know before setting out on your apple picking excursion.

Located in Stow, MA, Honey Pot Hill is about 40 minutes away from Bentley and parking is free!

The orchard is open from 9 am – 6 pm daily (apple picking starts at 9:30 am and ends at 5 pm).

First and foremost, it’s all about the apples! Choose from varieties including Cortland, Gala, and Macintosh – just to name a few.

The fun doesn’t stop with picking some yummy apples to take home. There’s tons else to do at the orchard! Guests can wander through mazes, go on hayrides, and check out some animals at the mini zoo.  

But, let’s be real, we all know why we’re really planning our trips to Honey Pot Hill… to take home some of their homemade apple cider and donuts from the farm store and bakery.

I mean…

Images: 1 / 2

Haley M

Bentley '20

Marketing major and Law and Sociology double minor at Bentley University.
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.