Evan Perkins ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Evan!  Although he’s taken, he is an awesome kid to get to know on Bentley’s campus and one of the nicest guys around.  Learn more about him from my recent interview with him!

Name: Evan Perkins
Hometown: Hamilton, MA
Graduation Year: 2014
Major: Undeclared
Campus Involvements: Member of CAB, Bentley Ski Club, I play several intramural sports, and play ultimate Frisbee.
Interests: I enjoy watching sports (Boston teams), skiing, most outdoor activities, spending times with friends and family, and I also like to read.

Inside Details

Describe yourself in 3 words: Funny, Friendly, Understanding
Any secret talents? I am a pretty good skier.
What would be your dream job? I would love to work for the Patriots.
If the Mad Falcon had a sandwich named after you, what would it be called? Go to Mein Bowl.

Favorites

Favorite place in the world: My pool
Favorite Bentley memory or experience: GrooveBoston
Favorite song: Little Lion Man, By Mumford and Sons

Love, Love, Love

What would you like to do on your ideal date? Something a little active like bowling, and then dinner or a movie.
What do you look for in a girlfriend? Ideally someone who is funny and is witty
Relationship Status: In a relationship

Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.