courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Discovering Your Inner Joey Tribbiani

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

If you have ever seen Friends, you know just how important Joey Tribbiani is to the show. He’s not the brightest crayon in the box, but he adds a sense of humor and charm to the show that will literally have you “lol-ing”.  With Joey’s many quirks, it’s hard not to relate.

The “I Hate Sharing Food” Joey

As much as we won’t admit it to our friends, we hate sharing food. No Kaitlin, I do NOT want to give you a bite of my cheesecake!

The “Pizza Lover” Joey

Honestly, who doesn’t?!

The “Anti Beauty Regime” Joey

Whether it’s getting our eyebrows done, shaving our legs, or putting on makeup, I think we can all agree that it takes work (and pain) to look this good.

The “Overly Dramatic” Joey

You know how when you’re in the car listening to music and it’s raining and you just look out the window pretending you’re in a music video? Yeah, I know you’ve done it. Don’t even deny it.

The “I Don’t Care” Joey

Sometimes we just do things, possibly questionable things that maybe we should care about, but we don’t. And that’s okay.

The “Comfy” Joey

If you don’t change into sweatpants as soon as you get back to your dorm, start doing it. It will change your life.

The “Lazy” Joey

Every once in a while we deserve to be a little lazy. Maybe I’ll go to the movies, but best believe I’m wearing yoga’s and a sweater.

The “Halloween Loving” Joey

With Halloween right around the corner, it’s only appropriate to mention the fact that Joey loves it. So do we, Joey, so do we.

So there you have it. Now, I’ll give you a moment to digest your new inner Joey revelations.

I am a sophomore at Bentley University studying Marketing. I enjoy late nights, good music, and being with friends!
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.