Come on a Trip Down Memory Lane with Me

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

As a senior in college, I find myself reminiscing about the past a lot. I think back to highschool all the time and think about how much I’ve changed. I think back to freshman year of college when we were going through the pandemic and all the restrictions that applied. I even think about last year and wonder why I didn’t cherish it more. Long story short, it’s so easy to get lost in the past and forget the present. But that doesn’t mean we can’t talk about the nostalgia of our pasts – instead, we can embrace it and use it to motivate us today. Anywho, enjoy this list of nostalgic things that anyone born around 2002 (like myself) can definitely relate to!

• EOS lip balm
  • Rainbow Loom
  • Victoria’s Secret PINK sweatshirts
  • Chevron print
  • Tumblr girls
  • TV shows like iCarly, Victorious, Zoey 101, and Drake & Josh
  • Youtubers like Bethany Mota and Zoella
  • The Maybelline Great Lash mascara
  • Layering tank tops under crop tops
  • Shoes from DC or Osiris
  • Starbucks’ cotton candy frappuccino off their secret menu
  • Vera Bradley wallets, lanyards, wristlets, backpacks, etc.
  • Fidget spinners
  • Hair feathers and hair wraps
  • Skater skirts
  • Flower crowns
  • The Pandora Princess ring

What are your favorite nostalgic things?

Hi everyone! My name is Banmai Huynh and I am from Chelmsford, MA. I'm a Corporate Finance and Accounting major at Bentley University in Waltham, MA and I’m the President of our Her Campus Chapter. I joined Her Campus because I think it's a great creative outlet for college students. I like writing about my personal experiences, opinions, and recommendations! Thanks for reading!