This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

As a ColourPop connoisseur, here is my definitive ranking of the cosmetic brand’s leading lip products:

1.)  Ultra Glossy Lips ($6.00)

ColourPop’s Ultra Glossy Lips are hands-down my favorite ColourPop lip product! They are all super pigmented, and they have a range of finishes—so if you don’t like glitter lip glosses, you can try out ColourPop’s cream finish Ultra Glossy Lips for the same formula! My favorite part of these glosses is how nice they are for my lips. Especially during the winter, my lips are chapped all the time! But when I put on these lip glosses, I don’t even need lip balm because they are so creamy and silky-smooth on my lips.

2.)  Ultra Matte Lips ($6.50)

ColourPop’s Ultra Matte Lips are 100% the best matte liquid lipstick I have ever used. I am able to wear these ALL DAY, from 6:30 in the morning until 4:30 in the afternoon—or even through 6:00 at night if I want! Depending on the color and if you eat any meals with the color on, you may have to do one touch up during the day, but that’s it! Plus, you never have to worry about your lips drying out with these; I have naturally dry lips in these colder months, and when I’m in a rush in the morning to get to class, I can just throw one of these on without having to constantly re-apply lip balm throughout the day.

3.)  Lippie Stix ($5.50)

If you are looking for more of a lipstick kind of product, definitely try out ColourPop’s Lippie Stix. These are some of the best lipsticks I have ever owned—they are so rich and moisturizing on my lips, but super pigmented too. They come in three different finishes: Matte, Matte X, and Crème. Depending on what kind of look you are going for, the Matte finish has a mostly atte look with a bit of shine to it, the Matte X finish is a completely matte formula, and the Crème finish is a simple creamy finish with some shine to it.

4.)  Lippie Pencils ($5.00)

These Lippie Pencils are an amazing addition to anyone’s makeup collection. They’re super easy to use, and are very rich and pigmented. My favorite part of these is the fact that they are made to work with any of ColourPop’s other lip products.

5.)  Ultra Satin Lips ($6.50)

ColourPop’s Ultra Satin Lips are a great choice for someone who isn’t interested in a matte lip. I love the color selection ColourPop has in their Ultra Satin Lips—the color range is just as big as all the other products. I love these because of the finish, and the pigmentation in these products is seriously impressive. If you aren’t a huge fan of matte lip looks, or you already have some and are looking for something different, I would definitely recommend these!

Images: Cover Photo

Erin Loonie

Bentley '21

Erin is a junior at Bentley University where she is majoring in Marketing and a minor in Psychology. In her free time, she loves to write, read, and spend time with her dog, her family, and her friends. On-campus, you'll usually find her in some study space either writing, reading a book, or doing actual homework. Off-campus, you can find her wherever the makeup is.
Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.