The Collegiate’s Guide to 2015 Spring Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Hold Up!!! It is officially SPRING! We know, we know, it’s still freezing, but the sun is out to play longer and we just can’t help but be excited to rock some new spring trends!  Even if it’s still cold, why not be prepared for the day the temp decides to pass 30 degrees?!  Don’t know where to start, well here is a great place to with the top Spring 2015 fashion must haves, and ladies they don’t disappoint!

Fringe Everything

Remember a few years ago when those fringe shirts and moccasin boots were in style, well guess what?  They are back and I’m not too mad about it!  Fringe is the perfect way to add a little fun to even the simplest of clothing items and even works with accessories and shoes!  It is also the essential aspect in perfecting any BoHo Chic outfit! So feel free to get your fringe on with some of these super cute options!

dress/shoes/bag/shirt

Crop Tops

Miley Cyrus was basically the birth of the crop top fad that continues to be loved by many.  However, sometimes crop tops can be a little unflattering or overly flashy due to their typical combos of shortness and tightness.  Good news though, crop tops are still buzzing with popularity but in a more elegant and trendy way.  With a looser fit, sleeves, beautiful lace, and vibrant colors, crop tops are more versatile and can be worn for more occasions than just that wild Friday night party.  Already a crop top fan?  Then you will love the new twist on the trend, and if not give these super cute tops a try!

black/yellow/geo/lace

[Pagebreak]

Peek-A-Boo Shoulder Tops/Dresses

Spring isn’t always the warmest, but we still want to break out of our winter layers and show a little skin.  Luckily, shoulder slits are a huge fashion must this spring season!  These tops and dresses come in an array of colors and patterns, but the best part is that it shows off the perfect amount of skin with the sexiest shoulder cutouts. Flaunt it with these peek-a-boo shoulder tops!

blue dress/white top/lace top/pink dress

Fresh Florals

Perhaps the most classic spring look is the floral pattern!  It literally works on anything – floral tops, dresses, pants, skirts, jewelry – you name it, it’s probably adorbs in floral.  Even better, since florals never really go out of style, you can look to these new items for inspiration to wear florals you may already have and to find some new pieces to add to your wardrobe!

skirt/shoes/dress/blouse/necklace

[pagebreak]

Rompers and Jumpsuits

What’s better than a one stop outfit?! Nothing!!  Rompers are going strong this spring with A TON of different style option from long pant rompers to colors and patterns galore! Rompers are the perfect outfit to make casual or dressy and are beyond comfortable – basically a onesie for adults!! Girls, rock those rompers this spring!

tribal print/black romoper/red jumpsuit/peach romper/black and white

Halter Shaped Necklines

Halter shaped necklines might be the biggest trend this spring considering its almost impossible to find dresses and tops that aren’t halter!  At first this trend didn’t seem like it would be the most flattering, but I have seen it on several body types and it is actually SO CUTE!  The halter shape goes all the way up to the neck, but cuts really nicely to show off those arms!  And there are seriously so many options and styles of the halter shaped necklines, you are bound to try and love one of them!

red/black/dipdyed/geo print

Probably shopping or eating a taco.
Bentley University