This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Dancing Queen, Cooking Mama, and Resident Seltzer Fiend (Grapefruit or Bust)

Hometown: Hollis, NH

Graduation Year: 2019

Major/Minor/LSM: Managerial Econ; Minor: Spanish for Business; LSM: Global Perspectives

Her Campus Bentley: So, what do you love most about senior year so far?

Ciara Mann: How easy registration was, my FYS class, and having an amazing time living with my three best friends. 

HCB: You studied abroad in Spain last semester, so if there was one aspect of Spanish culture you would want to bring to Bentley, what would it be?

CM: Oh, this is an easy one: three hours of siesta time… and that it’s socially acceptable to drink two glasses of wine at lunch.

HCB: What is your signature meal you can make?

CM: I have this garlic, onion, and herb pasta my dad taught me how to make that I LOVE.

HCB: Do you have a secret talent?

CM: Does being able to crack any joint in my body count? I’m also a really good whistler… I love it, but my roommates think I’m one of the dwarves from Snow White.

HCB: If your life had a theme song, what would it be?

CM: “Bad Habit” by the Kooks.

HCB: What makeup item could you never live without?

CM: Mascara, 1000%.

HCB: What pet would you get if you could right now and what would you name him/her?

CM: An Australian Shepherd named Blue, but right now I can barely remember to feed myself.

HCB: What are your roommates constantly telling you?

CM: “You’re a piece of work.” “Why does your body crack so much?” “Why does it smell like onions in here?” “Please go get your hearing checked.”

HCB: If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

CMJamón Ibericofrom Spain, did I mention I went abroad?

HCB: What do your close friends call you?

CM: Mostly Cici, but there’s a mix of Cecilia, Chiara, Chichi, Churro, Chihuahua, Chinchilla, Cheech, and I’m sure there’s more to come.

HCB: What is one thing you wish you had known as a freshman that you now know as a senior?

CM: Don’t sweat the small stuff, it’ll all turn out okay. Also, you will survive the horror of GB 112 and 212, if only for the small price of your soul. 

HCB: Who do you go to for advice?

CM: My roomies and my best friend from home.

HCB: What is your favorite place in the world?

CM: Cadíz, Spain or Salzburg, Austria.

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.