Ciara Mann '19

Dancing Queen, Cooking Mama, and Resident Seltzer Fiend (Grapefruit or Bust)

Hometown: Hollis, NH

Graduation Year: 2019

Major/Minor/LSM: Managerial Econ; Minor: Spanish for Business; LSM: Global Perspectives

Her Campus Bentley: So, what do you love most about senior year so far?

Ciara Mann: How easy registration was, my FYS class, and having an amazing time living with my three best friends. 

HCB: You studied abroad in Spain last semester, so if there was one aspect of Spanish culture you would want to bring to Bentley, what would it be?

CM: Oh, this is an easy one: three hours of siesta time… and that it’s socially acceptable to drink two glasses of wine at lunch.

HCB: What is your signature meal you can make?

CM: I have this garlic, onion, and herb pasta my dad taught me how to make that I LOVE.

HCB: Do you have a secret talent?

CM: Does being able to crack any joint in my body count? I’m also a really good whistler… I love it, but my roommates think I’m one of the dwarves from Snow White.

HCB: If your life had a theme song, what would it be?

CM: “Bad Habit” by the Kooks.

HCB: What makeup item could you never live without?

CM: Mascara, 1000%.

HCB: What pet would you get if you could right now and what would you name him/her?

CM: An Australian Shepherd named Blue, but right now I can barely remember to feed myself.

HCB: What are your roommates constantly telling you?

CM: “You’re a piece of work.” “Why does your body crack so much?” “Why does it smell like onions in here?” “Please go get your hearing checked.”

HCB: If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

CMJamón Ibericofrom Spain, did I mention I went abroad?

HCB: What do your close friends call you?

CM: Mostly Cici, but there’s a mix of Cecilia, Chiara, Chichi, Churro, Chihuahua, Chinchilla, Cheech, and I’m sure there’s more to come.

HCB: What is one thing you wish you had known as a freshman that you now know as a senior?

CM: Don’t sweat the small stuff, it’ll all turn out okay. Also, you will survive the horror of GB 112 and 212, if only for the small price of your soul. 

HCB: Who do you go to for advice?

CM: My roomies and my best friend from home.

HCB: What is your favorite place in the world?

CM: Cadíz, Spain or Salzburg, Austria.