This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Name: Christian Stahlman
Hometown: Naples, FL
Graduation Year:  2015
Major/Minor/LSM:  Corporate Finance and Accounting
Campus Involvements: Bentley Investment Group, Catholic Campus Connection, and La Societa Italiana di Bentley
Interests: Golf, Tennis, Snowboarding, and Meteorology

Why do you think you should be Mr. Bentley Freshman 2015?
Well, I think I’m a typical Bentley kind of guy but also not afraid to show other interests besides finance and business.  I’m really easy to get along with and I give pretty good advice.  While my funny side may sometimes turn awkward, I’ll definitely keep you laughing.  If you’re lucky, I’ll give you the weather forecast for the day and maybe play your favorite song on the piano.

Inside Details

Describe yourself in 3 words:  Determined, Organized, and Witty
Any secret talents? Classical pianist
What would be your dream job? The Hurricane Expert on The Weather Channel
If the Mad Falcon had a sandwich named after you, what would it be called? The Cheesy Weatherman

Favorites

Favorite place in the world: Naples, Florida because there is nothing better than experiencing a constant sea breeze and beaches all year round
Favorite Bentley memory or experience: First Year Seminar since it was the only time of the day where all of us were stress-free and enjoying life
Favorite song: What a Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong

Love, Love, Love

What would you like to do on your ideal date? I would cook one of my favorite Italian dishes for her and then we would watch the sunset
What do you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend? A girl that is beautiful inside and out, is honest, and is loving
Relationship Status:  Single

Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.