Campus Fashionista: Tea Trebicka ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

This week’s Campus Fashionista is Tea Trebicka! If you see Tea around campus, or follow her on Instagram, you are sure to have seen her amazing fashion sense and stellar collection of shoes and accessories! Here are a few pictures for you to get a sense of this fashionista’s closet!

What is your favorite store? I recently started working at BCBGeneration and I literally spend my entire paycheck in there. Their clothes vary from fun and flirty to edgy and super chic. I’m a person who dresses depending on my mood so I love a store that has lots of variations to satisfy my whims. I also shop online a lot (TopShop, Asos, NastyGal, Tobi). And then there’s forever 21 which is every fashionista’s heaven on a budget.

Where do you get your fashion inspiration from? Fashion bloggers on instagram, street style photographers, Pinterest, Tumblr,  Vogue, people on the street; I actually love people watching because I get to see so many styles and I sort of pick out something from everyone and try to apply it to my own style.

What is your “go-to” piece in your closet? My black leather skinnies…obsessed doesn’t even begin to describe it.

If you could trade closets with anyone in the world, who would it be? Olivia Palermo for the clothes (she’s very urban chic but definitely knows how to glam it up and has a permanent front row seat during fashion week) and for shoes I would pick this Instagram blogger StilettoMeUp www.stilettomeup.com  (she has an entire wall of just Christian Louboutins not to mention all the Giuseppe’s, McQueen’s, Jimmy Choo’s, YSL’s and so many more).

Emily is currently serving as the Executive Vice President of Editorial for the Bentley University branch of Her Campus. A junior at Bentley, she is studying marketing with a liberal studies double major in media arts & society as well as a minor in information design and corporate communication. Emily aspires to work in public relations, social media or event planning. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY crafts, baton twirling and cooking.
Bentley University