Campus Fashionista: Hilary Greene

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Everyone knows that Hilary Greene, ’14, has impeccable style. Let’s steal some of her secrets!

Shirt– Forever 21

Leggings– Michael Kors

Pumps– Forever 21

Hat– Forever 21

Top– Zara

Top– Zara

Leather leggings– H&M

Pumps– Bakers

Jacket– Wilson Leather Co.

Pants– Anthropology

Pumps– Forever 21

How would you describe your style? Versatile. As you can see in the photos above, I enjoy wearing clothing that fits my mood. When I’m feeling edgy, even dark, I love putting on my dark lipstick by MAC matched with anything black or leather. When I’m in an outgoing mood, I’ll wear earth tones. I feel like you should always dress to please yourself, and style is a manner of expression more personalized than most conversations. You can tell more about a person by how they carry themselves than what they say, and so I enjoy expressing myself with my personal style.

Must have accessory for winter? Oversized grey circle knit scarf from Urban Outfitters

Style inspirations? Rihanna, Danielle Bernstein (weworewhat blogger)

Favorite store? American Apparel

Major/minor? Marketing & Media Arts and Society /Economics minor

Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.